Integrity, ethics and exceptional values are the guiding principles for the team at Greystone Insurance in Boone, North Carolina.
We conduct business in a professional and ethical manner!
- Honesty and integrity are our guiding principles.
- We work as professional extensions of our clients.
We are sensitive to your financial concerns!
- We seek opportunities to save you money.
- Our access to multiple insurance markets allows us to provide competitive premiums.
- We conduct periodic reviews of your insurance portfolio to address your changing insurance needs.
We are here for you when you need us most!
- We are local agents who are active in our community.
- We help guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- You can reach us 24 hours, 7 days a week in the event of an emergency.
We maintain privacy and confidentiality!
- We contract with a professional, on-site shredding service to be certain our clients’ sensitive information and documents are destroyed rather than simply discarded.
- We do not disclose information about our clients to third parties without express permission.
- We recognize and observe the importance of discretion. What is discussed here, stays here!
Our team works together for you!
- Your calls and requests are addressed promptly, with courtesy and professionalism.
- Staff members support each other in providing the best possible service to clients.
- We work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family, and your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Our staff is committed to continuing education so we are more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Certificates of Insurance are issued in a timely manner.
- We work closely with closing attorneys, lenders, brokers, etc. providing documentation in a timely manner.
We utilize a comprehensive agency management system!
- Our agency management system (database)which is maintained on a secure server by Vertafore, AMS360 one of the insurance industry’s leading providers.
- We consistently document our files with information from phone calls, emails, mail, and other correspondence.
We recognize the importance of relationships!
- We value the relationships with our clients.
- The rapport we have with our carriers is essential to our clients, as well as to our agency.